Privacy and Policy
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on HADITI’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HADITI’s web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HADITI at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on HADITI’s web site are provided “as is”. HADITI makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HADITI does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall HADITI or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HADITI’s Internet site, even if HADITI or a HADITI authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions & Errata
The materials appearing on HADITI’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HADITI does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. HADITI may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. HADITI does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
HADITI has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HADITI of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to HADITI’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of United Arab Emirates without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
HADITI are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We work to keep our policies in line with the latest legislation. (GDPR)
What information do we collect?
We do not collect personal information from our users, unless that information is necessary, when ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, we may collect the following information:
- Information submitted in forms i.e. name, email address, mailing address, contact number
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of correspondence
- Details of transactions through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, resources accessed, behaviours and patterns or otherwise.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience onsite (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To produce targeted, relevant and personalised adverts on external platforms such as Facebook & Instagram
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions and deliver your goods
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To contact you periodically via a number of methods
If you have given us the consent to do so, we may contact you by telephone, email, SMS and post notifying you of products or special offers that may be on interest to you.
The data you provide will be used for the purpose stated at the time of collection i.e. for the fulfilment of your order should you need to be contacted with regards to an unforeseen issue or for newsletters if you have chosen to receive these when you placed your order or signed up via the form on our website footer.
In all of our communication to you we will offer you the option to opt-in or opt-out.
In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, please ensure that you do not tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration or checkout process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by logging into your account to update your marketing preferences, or click the unsubscribe link that can be found in the footer or any of our marketing emails.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes; Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone.
Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to monitor user interaction with this Website including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on Website. The information is depersonalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our Website, and strive to provide you with a better user experience.
Google AdWords: Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which adverts helped lead to a purchase. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget. This information is not personally identifiable.
Adroll: We use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
HADITI may retain customer personal data for periods of time for legal, audit and compliance purposes and to the extent required by Applicable Laws, for such period as required by Applicable laws. HADITI shall ensure the confidentiality of all such customer personal data is only retained and processed as necessary for the purpose specified (legal, audit or compliance).
Email : email@example.com.